From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of James
Lertora
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 8:23 PM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE:  3 min timeout

I am using 2.0.7  in GK <--> GK redundancy mode and trying to disable the 3
min timeout.
I have been through the complete.ini file and cannot see where to set this
to 0.
Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks!

James Lertora
Technical Support
Patton Electronics
mailto:support@patton.com

New!
Enhanced Warranty and Advanced Replacements are now available for RAS
products.
Join the Patton users group and learn how others are using the Patton RAS.

See www.patton.com/support http://www/patton.com/support  for more
information.

Software/Drivers -->  http://upgrades.patton.com