RE: NexTone/GNU GK authentication problems

In your gnugk.ini file add the nextone in section [RasSrv::RRQAuth]

Here is your nextone config.. we have 15 going through our gnugk from a
production nextone which has more then one GK..

Nextone and Gnugk works very well together..

This way the nextone will Register to your gnugk..