no m_tokens

Hi!

I´m trying to register a gnugk 2.06 for windows (gkA) like an endpoint in
another gnugk (2.07) for linux (gkB), with radauth and radacct enabled.

Endpoints like openphone register well into gkB, but when i try to register
gkA, gkB reject with securityDenied reason. I see in debug that the reason
is no m_tokens.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks a lot

Gustavo Hernandez Baratta