Re: AcctUpdateInterval < 10

If you set it to one, I think you'll get lots of problems. For each caller there wlll be issued an msg to radius EVERY second, then radius probably will make one or more querries to your database, or even try to write to a file... Predstav' rasklad esli u tebya budet > 50 odnovremenno protekajushih zvonkov - shatkaya sistema navernyaka dast osechku. I highly doubt that it's a good idea to set it to anything less than 10. However, you can modify source code, of course, if you want to.

My opinoin is that there is a problem in your design (it's only an opinion!) unless you are sure what you are doing.
Good luck ;)