De : openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]De la part de kompnet
Envoye : mercredi 7 janvier 2004 16:13
A : openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re:  inbound calls with gnugk proxy & nat?

There are some errors in your iptables rules:
1) Only 1 interface was configured
2) You fogot about OUTPUT chain
Check your rules carefully.
Try to ACCEPT all and then place call.
Look at Iptables Tutorial, there are some scripts which you can
use as base scripts to your case.
Igor.

Click now! http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id78&alloc_id371&op=ick