Re: ProxyForSameNAT

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 09:05, Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
> Have someone tested how ProxyForSameNAT=1 option is working?
> I mean situation when we have two endpoints behind the same NAT, gnugk in
> front of NAT. Endpoints should probably support something like CitronProxy
> in order to get the call through.
>
> I have stron feeling that this option is useless, but maybe someone
> have different experience.
>
> ---

i have been testing a system for a friend that consists of gnugk behind NAT in
dmz of soho router and 2 ip phones behind nat also. i can ring ip phone from
outside world but only hear 1 way audio. i have set proxy for same nat on and
off with no difference. its a small test and i plan to work on it more over
this week so i will report my results to you michal.

regards
ray