Re: Dropped calls, fast busy tone

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 13:31, K R wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The fact is, these dropped calls do not get logged as unconnected calls,
> resulting in lesser total calls than the orignating party's records. The
> disconnect cause of such dropped calls are also unknown.
>
> It seems that the Q.931 setup is failing, right?
>

> >>Using the latest copy of 2.0.7 from CVS, calls get dropped
> >> intermittently, approximately 300-400 of 2000 calls a day.  Below are
> >> output from GK debugging and tcpdump.

i have only modestly read this thread but for some reason this just hit me.
im running 2.2.2 from cvx and running very stable for about a month BUT the
month of december i have had about a 15% discrepency with my supplier in that
he is billing me higher. so on about 4000 calls im off about 300. i have
tried to reconcile with radius and log file CDRs to no result. maybe you have
something here, these may be the calls that im totally missing from my bill.

i think i need to follow this thread and thanks
ray