Want to try 2.0.7

Hi all.

I want to try 2.0.7 out, but since I am not that experienced in
getting source code, what files would I need to get to
build 2.0.7 on RH 9?

Thanks in advance,

James Lertora
Technical Support
Patton Electronics
mailto:support@patton.com

New!
Enhanced Warranty and Advanced Replacements are now available for RAS
products.
Join the Patton users group and learn how others are using the Patton RAS.

See www.patton.com/support http://www/patton.com/support  for more
information.

Software/Drivers -->  http://upgrades.patton.com