Re: Re[2]: openh323gk + Netmeeting + password auth

What is so difficult in freeradius configuration?
You just need to setup:
1. clients.conf to include gnugk ip/shared secret,
2. radiusd.conf to exclude unneecessary stuff and edit the following sections:
    modules {}, authorize {}, authenticate {}, accounting {} to include the desired sql module (postgresql, for
example:):
modules {
    pap {
        encryption_scheme = crypt
    }
    chap {
        authtype = CHAP
    }
    realm suffix {
        format = suffix
        delimiter = "@"
    }
    realm realmslash {
        format = prefix
        delimiter = "/"
    }
    realm realmpercent {
        format = suffix
        delimiter = "%"
    }
    preprocess {
        huntgroups = ${confdir}/huntgroups
        hints = ${confdir}/hints
        with_ascend_hack = no
        ascend_channels_per_line = 23
        with_ntdomain_hack = no
        with_specialix_jetstream_hack = no
        with_cisco_vsa_hack = yes
    }
    acct_unique {
        key = "User-Name, Acct-Session-Id, NAS-IP-Address, Client-IP-Address, NAS-Port-Id"
    }

    $INCLUDE ${confdir}/postgresql.conf

    attr_filter {
        attrsfile = ${confdir}/attrs
    }
    always fail {
        rcode = fail
    }
    always reject {
        rcode = reject
    }
    always ok {
        rcode = ok
        simulcount = 0
        mpp = no
    }
    expr {
    }
}
authorize {

    preprocess

    chap

    suffix

    sql

}

authenticate {

    authtype PAP {

        pap

    }

    authtype CHAP {

        chap

    }

}

preacct {

    preprocess

    suffix

}

accounting {

    acct_unique

    sql

}

session {

}

post-auth {

}

3. edit sql configuration to include approtiate queries that will
    extract user password, check/reply attributes and store accounting
    data. This depends on your database schema. Personally, for
    check/reply attributes I am using stored procedures to return
    dynamic sets of attributes for check/reply attributes and simple
    INSERT/UPDATE queries for accounting.