Netmeeting keep waiting for a respond, couldn't get connected

I setup a pc2phone system with GnuGK. After registering NM to GnuGK, I tried to make some pc2phone calls.

 for some calls, NM kept waiting for a respond, couldn't get connected. (even it showed on the status port of the GnuGK , the calls had been connected.)

are there anyone who  experienced this problem ? how to fix it?