ldap with NetMeeting directory kit

I am trying to get an ils server working using openLDAP with the "NetMeeting directory  kit".  See:

http://www.freesoft.org/software/NetMeeting/netmeetserver.html

However, after many hours, it still does not work properly.  Although I can see a NetMeeting client listed on the server using GnomeMeeting, the reverse does not work.  Also, I had to use an old version of openLDAP to get the core.schema patch to work.  There are also other problems.

Also, if using openh323 in proxy mode, is LDAP not needed?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,
David Koski
david@KosmosIsland.com