Outgoing address

Hello,

sorry for probably beginners question, but..
I'm using gnugk on a host with more than 1 ip address, and I need gnugk to use
secondary (alias) ip as outgoing address. I tried

Home=x.y.z.v
NetworkInterfaces=x.y.z.v/w

settings, but gnugk always uses default ip address for outgoing traffic.
Does anybody have some idea, how to change this behaviour ?

Thanks in advance
Leo