Unrea

Hi,

I have two ATAs behind NAT and gnuGK running with a public IP address. It is running in routed mode and proxy.
Both ATAs are able to register as an endpoint to gnugk.
When I try to call from one ATA to the other it doesn't even ring.
Using Ethereal, that's what I got from the GNUGK to the ATA:

I get the CS Setup and then I get a releasecomplete with
releasecomplete reason = unreachabledestination.

Any suggestions ?
Thanks