FileAcct does not work on RH 9.0?

Hi everyone,
I'm using Gnugk 2.0.6 binary from gnugk.org with MySQL, radius, accounting
support.
Recently I have replaced my Red Hat 8.0 with RH 9.0. It seems that I'm not
alone having problem with FileAcct on RH 9.0 I believe I have configured
gnugk properly. The problem is that file /var/log/gk/cdr.log is created but
it's size is always zero. I tried to trace but it didn't help to track down
the problem (there is no any write errors logged into this file). Trace file
is created and filled with traces in the same /var/log/gk directory. I tried
to allow everyone to write to /var/log/gk/cdr.log but that did not help
either.
On RH 9.0 everything was OK with logging CDR to file.

Any ideas?
Am I missing something?

regards,
Aldevinas