Help with AuthAlias

I am facing a small problem with gnugk, when I use the AliasAuth authentication, some of the calls finish at the moment where they are taken care of, or either it finishes falling at the moment where it is taken care of.  I use gateways FXS mediatrix 1102.  My archive of configuration is the following one:

[Gatekeeper::Main]

Fourtytwo=42

Name=H323

TimeToLive=60