different rates for IP-to-IP and IP-to-PSTN traffic with 2 GK's

Hello,

I have a question about using different rates for IP-to-IP and IP-to-PSTN traffic:

Is it possible to build a 2-phase GK with a child (GK1) and a parent (GK2) where all endpoints register to the child. The child GK will only do authentication and the parent GK will do the Accounting. The reason that I want this is that I can define several rates for IP-IP traffic (only GK1) and IP-to-PSTN traffic (GK1 and GK2).
IP-IP-traffic will only go through GK1 and IP-to-PSTN-traffic will go through GK1 and GK2..

Or is there another way to define different rates for IP-to-IP and IP-to-PSTN traffic?

Thanks in advance,
Frank