Problem using gnugk through an IPSEC tunnel

Hi everybody,

I have been using gnugk for some time now to transfer some H323 traffic
between two gatekeepers (coming from a GSM gateway on one side and going
to an ISDN gateway on the other side). The IP architecture is as
follows:

192.168.0.5 	GSM Gateway

	|	Ethernet link

192.168.0.1 (subnet 192.168.0.0)
	Gatekeeper 1
192.168.3.1

	|	ISDN Link

192.168.3.2
	Gatekeeper 2
	ISDN gateway on same machine (with public IP address a.b.c.d)

And everything has been working fine.

Now I want to add an IPSEC tunnel on my ISDN link between 192.168.3.1
and 192.168.3.2. The problem is that both gatekeepers (in routed & proxy
mode) send packets to each other with their IP address on the ISDN line
(3.1 and 3.2 respectively). The result is that these packets cannot go
through the IPSEC tunnel (looking only at the subnets 192.168.0.0 and
a.b.c.0) and they usually get blocked preventing the communication.

My question is therefore: How can I force the the gatekeepers to
communicate to each other as though they were 192.168.0.1 and a.b.c.d
respectively.
I have tried using:
	192.168.0.1=Gatekeeper1;1
and
	a.b.c.d=Gatekeeper2;0
in the [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints] of the config files but it doesn´t
work
(surprisingly, the packets are sent from a.b.c.d to 192.168.3.1)

I cannot use the work-around solution usually recommended when using
IPSEC: using 2 other machines/routers to serve as gateways, because I am
limited in weight and volume for my application.
So if anybody has any experience using gnugk with IPSEC tunnels and/or
knows how to force these addresses, help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

Florent Durrey