RadAliasAuth / Setup

hello,

I am forced to accept calls from unregistered sources
"AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1"
and I am interested in authorizing those calls using RadAliasAuth.

Now I have a problem with my registered endpoints because my auth
schemes differ
for registered and unregistered endpoints.
I rely on username/pass (RadAuth) for registered endpoints and on ip
address for
unregistered ones.

is there a way to know in Setup request if it is from an registered
endpoint or
BEST (in my opinion) Setup and ARQ requests to complement each other (if
ARQ no Setup).

thanks,

Razvan Radu
CORE Technologies