Re: One way voice

Dear Rafat,
Did you at least read the manual of GnuGK before trying to use it ?
If you are using GnuGK you dont need h323 NAT. Just register the endpoints
behind the NAT with the gatekeeper and everything should work. One way
voice  may be caused by bad codec implementation(missoperability), by bad
firewall ruleset (check RTP port range for instance), by misconfigured
Gatekeeper, by bad network setup and last but not least by bad Network
adminstrator.
Please provide more (and accurate) information about all this (you could
skip the last one) in order to get help. And please do it in one post.

Best Regards.