Re: RadAliasAcct and multiport hardware

You can also try the latest 2.0.7 cvs - it should be fixed there.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anton Chubatov" <blackc@mail.ru>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 7:49 AM

Hi.

I have a som DLink104-SH, gnugk 2.2beta2 and FreeRADIUS. DLink104-SH - 4 port VoIP gateway. gnugk configured for use 2
accounting modules - FileAcct and RadAliasAcct. DLinks register on gnugk as PermanentEndpoints. All ok, but when gnugk
send ACCT to RADIUS, number of only first port of DLink is accounted, not depends of how port is real callee, i.e.
numbers of ports - 1,2,3,4; call from 3 to somewhere, ACCT is 1 to somewhere; call from 4 to somewhere, ACCT is 1 to
somewhere. But FileAcct module writes right CDR to file. I've found the reason of it in sources of gnugk - function
GetBestAlias selects first dialNumber from RCF,
but FileAcct get number from ACF.

I make a small patch for this, and add to RadAliasAuth section UseACF option.
If someone need this...

Is this the right way? I haven't many time for configuration, and solve this problem so. May be, exists more simple and
more right way?

Best regards,
      Anton Chubatov