Question about radauth.

Hi All!
I'm trying to setup gnugk with radius support, starting at radauth, and
using freeradius+mysql.

when i try to authenticate a client (openphone), Gnugk send auth request to
radius, radius response with Access-accept, but gk denies with "security
denial" reason.

The gk log (using -ttttt) show that:

radproto.cxx(1304) Radius PDU (id:90) received from 127.0.0.1:1812 has
invalid response authenticator.

I dont know if this is because iґm not sending the wright attributes from
radiusd to gnugk, or for what reason.

In doc/radauth.txt i saw attributes that gk send to radius in auth request
packet (on RRQ, and ARQ) but i cant understand about radius server response
attribs.

Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my "tarzan like" english :-)

gus