Re: Calls drop after 3 mins

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 16:19, Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
> I am not sure - but I would rather say "No, it could not
> - otherwise the call would not have been connected at all".

i have only experienced this problem when the audio channel is open and
therefore call is answered but improper messaging regarding progress or
alerting does not tell one of the gateways that call is complete. the
variable time that the call disconnects is the same as if you let it ring for
lets say 2 mins and one end determins that this ringing is too long and
issues release complete. in summary when i see this i normally assume that
one gateway does not know call is complete due to some answer supervision
problem or confusion between progress and alerting messages. this may not be
your issue.

best regards
ray