RE: Calls drop after 3 mins

Ok, maybe that's the problem, Can I register a AS5300 Gw on both GK?...

-----Mensaje original-----
De: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] En nombre de
Zygmuntowicz Michal
Enviado el: Miércoles, 26 de Noviembre de 2003 12:48 p.m.
Para: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re:  Calls drop after 3 mins

You can follow instructions I gave  to James to provide me with enough
details. You can also try to send a different valud for ConnectTimeout
parameter in the gk config Let's say:

[RoutedMode]
# 60 seconds
ConnectTimeout=60000

and see if the calls are still disconnected after 3 minutes.

The problem is probably that your gateway is registered with the first
gk. Try to register it as a permanent endpoint for both gatekeepers.

I think your call routing path is incorrect - if the 1st gk is set up in
signalling routed mode, it expects all signalling passes through it. But
if you make a call from the 2nd gk, signalling flow is directly from ATA
to GK2 and GW. So the GK1 disconnects call because even the signalling
is not opened, but the call has been admitted.