From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
Zygmuntowicz Michal
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 7:35 PM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re:  Calls drop after 3 mins

Another reson can be that the gatekeeper somehow does not know the call has
been connected (Connect message received). Default timeout to disconnect not
connected calls is 180s. What does the status line shows after '!' command
(the last two numbers are call duration and timeout). Make sure you did not
set DefaultCallDurationLimit parameter to 180. Is the gatekeeper running
signalling routed mode?