again on call forwarding

Hi,
first of all thanks to Zygmuntowicz Michal and to Nir Simionovich for the reply..sorry but i have the ML in digest mode so i have to start a new thread , dunno how to reply to your mail. My situation with call forwarding is exactly like the one Michal described: i've a call from EP A to EP B. Can EP B forward the call to EP C ? And which is the way to do this ? Am i going to modify or add something in the gatekeeper.ini file ? My EPs are "simple" IP Phones...no netmeeting or PC clients.

TIA and best regards,

Maurizio

Maurizio Tallarico
Via Corridoni 83