Distribution of Calls

Hi,

I've been using GNUGK as a Gatekeeper where all endpoints are registered to it
without much problems, yet I'm trying to use GNUGK as a Gateway where it
distribute calls to various locations without having the caller registered to
the GNUGK with no success.

Here's what I've been doing:

I try to have a Cisco 5300 call the GNUGK by IP + Prefix, then GNUGK will
distribute the call to let's say 2 different gateways with the same prefix
listed as permenent endpoint on the GNUGK.  Is this possible??  If so, how can
this be done??  Any suggestions or tips are greatly appricated.   Here's how
my config looks like...

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=Distro-Gateway