Re: CTI development

Hi Dirk,

sorry abou that, I was so sure we had it in the manual, we must have
forgotten to document it.

Anyway, I updated the manual in the CVS and on the website (section
5.2):

--- cut ---

TransferCall

Transfer an established call from alias A to alias B. When before alias
A is talking with alias X, then alias B is talking with alias X after
the TransferCall.

Currently this works only with endpoints that properly support Q.931
Facility messages (so it doesn't work with Netmeeting).

Format:

TransferCall Source-Alias Destination-Alias

Example:

TransferCall Frank Peter

As you can see this is done gatekeeper initiated, but in a non H.450
way.

Regards,
Jan

--