Re: Problem with a Cisco AS5400

> > Please search trough the list - there have been a lot of postings on the
> > subject in the last few days...
>
> It was my question. I not getting valid reply. I set SignalReadTimeout=10000 in [Main]
section. Calls go successfulli. But i dont think that this decision. Please send here logs from
cisco and gnugk.

i have seen this problem before when one gateway does not receive correct ISDN signal for
answer so even tho voice channel is open usnig early245 or faststart, one gateway does not
know call is answered so times out as if it rang too long. sometimes this is issue of ISDN
signal type, sometimes i have seen this to be faststart issue. not sure if this is your problem