Re: Radius Authentification in routed mode

It's the life, Oleg... We are sorry to cause you troubles... :)

Since nearly _every_ release is broken in his own way (that's why the
developer team makes bugfix releases for 2.0) I don't see any other
alternative then to wait for the next bugfix release or to use CVS version.

Andrey.

P.S. Please note the progress in adding new features to GnuGK in the last six
month... Thanks to Michal Zygmuntowicz and Quarcom FHU. Do you think it's so
easy? And please be patient... because we do support you _for_free_ ;)

Oleg, I've asked Jan to update the site with the information you've requested.