Re: Radius Authentification in routed mode

> Hi Ray,
> I like the idea. I can imagine some user saying:
> "My current gnu gk does not work well with XXX. Let's see if the latest
>  binary snapshot can solve my problem..."
>
> No need to build. Just a simple download, install and test:)

if you like the idea then it must be a good one. i think early next month then i will work to
have this online for use in this group and if someone needs a new binary for testing then
maybe i will make a login as gnugk, gnugk and have file area for both 2.0 and 2.2.

i have had some probs with the changes in pwlib lately so i may freeze this code untill persons
like you suggest that i update this to new CVS. i would  not suggest that this be a primary
place to fetch binaries as i know much detail is given to a release product. i would just suggest
as you say that this could be a place to fetch a binary to try some new improvements that are
only in CVS.

unless i hear some reason not to do this, i will work to this goal for our group.
regards
ray