RE: Radius Authentification in routed mode

> Andrey,
> I'm not stupid.
> Almost new users download a latest version from download website and now it
> is 2.0.6
> Therefore come some questions and problems fith errors in functionality.
> Of course, if newby know about CVS they will get newest release.
> But I mind, if 2.0.6 has a problems with some features it should be removed
> from public download site or replaced with latest best version 2.0.5 or
> 2.0.7.

i had similar problems when i started to work with gnugk. thanks to the help of many persons
in this group, i was able to work through them. and when you begin with cvs, this is a new
level for many new people to understand. it requires a balance of versions of pwlib and
openh323 and updates to gnugk.

next month i will have a location that i will some good amount of bandwidth. i also build
about 1 new binary a week for both 2.0 and 2.2. i would consider that when i am in my new
facility that i may put up an anonymous ftp server where i will place the build of the week for
both versions in optnoshared. my concern would be what would be suggested options to have
on in this binary like mysql, ldap, large-fdset, etc.

many have helped me here, and i would like to contribute something back to this group.

regards
ray