Re: H245 Routing

Hello,

	May be I don't know too much about H323. But I have configured the
GnuGK as routed mode with H245 routed and I have near of 12 enpoints
working.
	This endpoints of several branches do not send RTP to gatekeeper this
enpoints send RTP between they.

	How it is possible then?

	May be the Planets don't work in routed mode?

Sebastian