GNUGK performance proxy mode

Id like to know the performance of the GNUGK working in proxy mode.

[My opinion: please don´t pay attention...
I think its an actual problem in VoIP comunications between different IP
private networks, over a public IP network (internet). I think that
meanwhile the Midcom workgroup aprove a good protocol to separate the
NAT and the call-control funtion, we are going to use widely the
telephony proxy ]

Maybe this can serve as instruction for tests:
We want to know the number of simultaneus calls that can support at a
level of CPU (i.e. 40%)

1. Maybe the limitation could be the CPU process. Then we need to inform
about the Hardware (i.e Pentium III at 500 MHz, etc.)
2. Maybe the limitation could be memory or kernel options.
3. Maybe importan too the Operation System, and Kernel versions.
4. It is important the interface. I supose the standart could be 1 or 2
LAN 100-BaseT card. Its diferent to get the calls and put them on
another (obviusly with another IP).

To compare diferent test we need the same base codec. I think the best
is G729 with 3 samples by IP packet (30 bytes payload) -> this make
33'33 packets/second -> 33'33 x 2 for each voip channel -> 33'33 x 4 for
each voip channel over the same interface (one for input an another for
output).

I dont know if there are something more important.

Now, Im going to make a possible value:
150 Calls over a Pentium III 1 GHz, and linux 2.4 Kernel, and 2 100
baseT ethernet.

Opinions of experts are wellcomed.