LCF response message

I have a GNU partner that I am sending LRQ's to with E164 number from my Cisco Gatekeeper. In the LCF response the partner is sending the h323ID of the termination gateway instead of the dialed digits I am expecting and receiving from other partners. How does the GNUGK need to be configured in order to respond with the e164 within the destination info field?

Thanks alot.
GNUGK:

destinationInfo = 1 entries {

[0]=h323_ID 4 characters {