Re: RadAuth RCF doesn't contain tokens

I did some fix (gk is not copying crypto tokens between xRQ and xCF messages now).
Can you test the fixed gk version (maybe you will need to wait for anonymous cvs to be updated
with the fix)? And maybe you could send a sample RRQ message so we can see what H.235 mechanisms
the endpoint is using.

Btw. If you have only RadAuth configured and an endpoint sends a GRQ first, the gatekeeper
should instruct endpoint to send only CAT H.235 tokens inside xRQ messages, so there should
be no problem with crypto tokens.
Another thing is that if an endpoint forces use of H.235 Auth Procedure I security scheme,
the gatekeeper does not support it yet.

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz