Gateway disconnect immediately

Dear all,

   I want to use openphone to dail to the telephone line, I use the
 following structure.  I have set the openphone and opehn323gk which
 will change 00 to 10# and pass the call to the gateway; however when
 the user dial "002345", the gateway will connect and disconnect
 immediately.  If the user tried again, the gateway will no response and
 wait for the gatekeeper will wait until the normal drop.  I would like to
 know what's wrong with my setting and how can I solve it.  Thank you
 for all of your help.

   OpenPhone  -- Open323GK --- Gateway (Solphone GW3204)
   (Alias: alex)                                   (Alias:  10#)

   Dial Plan
   Digits   |  Hunt Group ID  | Digits Length | Prefix Digits | Prefix Strip
   2345              0                    2 - 10           00
 2

 Alex Yung