GK in endpoint mode

Hello

My child GK registers on Root GK using such conf:

[Endpoint]
Gatekeeper=192.168.62.23
Type=Gateway
H323ID=child1
E164=78990
#Password=qG3ovE8491A
Prefix=78990
TimeToLive=2000
RRQRetryInterval=10
ARQTimeout=2

and I have

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
child1=810

So I want to route all calls started with 810 to parent GK and have local
routing on child GK. But when endpoint connected to child gk issues illegal
number it passes to my root gk, then to my peers and so on. How can I
prevent child GK send all numbers that he don't know to Root GK ?

--
... All opinions expressed are mine and not those of my employer.

Yours, Max	             [Msg N 2398]