H235 & RCF message

Hi.

I have gatekeeper V_2.0.5 from gnugk.com site . I run ras_client with h235 by
it.

Alias variable in RRQ message filled by ?localID? (function PrepareToken in
h235auth.cxx) , but it compared to ?remoteID? in RCF message that received
from gatekeeper (function VerifyToken in h235auth.cxx) .

Is your  intention of  ?remotID? in this message , destination address from
direction  gatekeeper (means same ?localID?) ?
If it is such , why don?t  fill ?remotID? in  gatekeeper ?

Tank you .