radius attributes suggestion

	Hi,

   I have one suggestion regarding radius atribute Service-Type sent by RRQ's & ARQ's.

 At the moment it is :

   For RRQ: "Login-User"

   For ARQ: Service-Type - Login-User (for ARQs from originating endpoint)
                                        or Call-Check (for ARQs from answering endpoint)

  From my point of view the problem is that we do not have single radius attribute to make the distinction between ARQ & RRQ. The only difference is attributes present in request, but I think it would be easier to have single attribute whitch clearly points to the meaning (ARQ or RRQ) of the request.
  Lets say we could use:

   For RRQ: Service-Type - Login-User
   For ARQ originate: Service-Type - Voice (Outbound-User would be another candidate)
   For ARQ originate: Service-Type - Call-Check

	Julius