NATed End Points - Help Me Please

Title: Mensaje
Hi, I am having problems setting up End Points Behind NAT.

This is:

GNUGK PUBLIC IP <-----------> INTERNET <--------------> ADSL (PPPoE with WinProxy) <-------------> ATA CISCO 186

I've configured Gatekeeper.ini in Proxy = enable and ProxyForNat = Enable and obviusly: gkRouted = enabled....

Cisco register OK against GK, and then with Statistics command I can see Endpoint like a Nated End point...

When Cisco place a call there is only one way audio, I can hear what person using Cisco is telling, but him can't hear me....

Somebody can tell what can I do to solve this problem?, I think is a NAT problem with RTP/RTCP ports... But I can't find a solution...

Tx