Re: building 2.2

Ok, comments... ;)

I prefer to build GnuGK in optnoshared mode and run it under unprivileged user
(current code does not require superuser permissions). Then there is no need
to copy libs, your binary is statically linked against libs you compiled your
GnuGK with, so there are no issues with ld cache etc.

--
Best regards,
Andrey S Pankov.