Re: building 2.2

> A one singnificant difference is different MySQL auth section name/contents.
> If you do not use mysql features, you can run gk with old configs.
>
> I'll try to supply a new complete.ini for 2.2 this week.

i copied my 2.0.6 file to 2.2 and it loaded ok. i am not currently using mysql, i am using
radius. i did attempt to compile in largeFDset but when checking in on the status port it does
not report this as it did in previous version, dont know if normal or something on my complie.

thanks for your feedback, off to figure more things out.
best regards
ray