number plans and routing

Hi,

I have a +44 845 nnn nnnn number range

my endpoints can pr programmed with numbers in my range
I have a gateway to the PSTN I can configure to route outbound calls

I think I need to configure the gateway to route all calls except those in
my number range, as the router will be configured to accept inbound calls on
that range.
What is the best way to configure the GK/GW to achieve this. My test GW is a
3660

Thanks in advance

Stuart