Re: Re: [Openh323gk-users]HTTP Web interface

Hi Ben

in GnuGK the Gatekeeper class is derived from PProcess, but if i want to add
HTTP interface i need to Derive the Gatekeeper class from HTTPServiceProcess
class( i think so,i am not sure), bcoz in OpenGK they done like that.

after deriving Gatekeeper class from HTTPServiceProcess class i am getting
unresolved external symbol main(linker error).

can u see the OpenGK code and see how they added HTTP interface to it and
plz let me know how to include the same in GnuGK.

and one more thing in OpenGK they are using all the functions from the
OpenH323 and PWLib but in GnuGK Directly the code is added in the workspace
itself.

Warm Regards
Mahadeva H.P.
Software Engineer