Q931 Setup authorization and Neighbor GK

Hello All,
I've install latest CVS GNUGk and put Q931 Setup authentication. It works
very well but only in a stand alone GNUGk
If I have one or more Neighbor GNUGk I've got a problem - "Q931
RadAliathAuth chek failed"
Neighbor Authentication is OK, authentication is failed when neighbor sends
target information.

Neighbor GK become aliases: oz_1000_endp, OZGW authomatically and
Gatekeeper1 is their ID...
I have put all possible Aliases for Neighbor GK but not works.

What I need configure additionally? Or what is Alias for Neighbor GK is
preconfigured?

Have anybody same problem?

regards,