RE: RADIUS Messages

Michal,

Thanks again.  I appreciate the link, and have been through that document.
Do you know where the Q.931 disconnect codes may be documented?  Hopefully
on the web somewhere- don't really want to buy a $3000 dollar ITU standards
document.

Also, I seem to be getting something like h323-disconnect-cause=10+ (note
the plus on the end).  Is this coming from the GK, or do I need to go check
my code?  I'll do that anyway (right now my machine is down), but thought
you may know off the top of your head.

Thanks,
anw