Re: HELP ! FileAcct doesn't work in version 2. 0.6

Hi,

Radius is enabled by default, accounting support is not. So you need to type,
e.g.:

HAS_ACCT=1 NO_MYSQL=1 make opt

There is no need to modify Makefile... :)

If you do not have problems compiling GnuGK, you do not need -frepo. If you
have problems with singleton instanstiation, you may try to use -frepo.

--
Best regards,
Andrey S Pankov.