Re: Error while Working with gnugk2.0.5 executable

For Linux I would suggest to compile from source. Do not use the binary.
This binary has been compiled on a PC with its own versions of OpenSSL, Pwlib,
OpenH323 and etc and etc.
Instead of tryin to match them - just compile from source.

--
Best regards,

Teodor Georgiev
Information Services Plc.