Re: 2 lists

Hi,

we do need 2 lists, because the developers list must be kept low volume so all core developers find it easy to follow it and the important posts don't get lost in a flood of other questions.

Right now the setup works well by just kindly asking people only to post real bugs and development issues to the developers list.
Once the volume on the developers list becomes too high, I'll consider closing it for public access and make available only the archive to the public.

But right now I don't see a reason to change it.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/