Cisco Connectivity

Hello,

 I have a Cisco GK and GnuGK,

 I am able to make LRQ and send calls from a Cisco ATA connected to my

 GnuGK and terminate thic Call on a CiscoATA which is registered with

 the Cisco GK.

 The the way around  Imean the Ata that is connected to the Cisco can

 not call the Ata connected to the GnuGK.

 I can monitor the LCF message on my Gnu Status port but the call is

 not goinf through.

 Is there any one knows what to the?

 Thanks in Advance

 Murat